Free Security Test
Even with good anti-virus, how vulnerable is your PC to Internet attacks?
In the following demo, we will simulate what will happen when you receive a malicious file. It could come in through any number of ways: browsing, as an email attachment, from a USB storage device, just to name a few.
We will attempt to prove that none of your security system's defense layers will identify or alert you to our intrusion attempt.
Note: This is only a demo and no actual damage will be caused to your PC.
Step 1: Download the Vulnerability Test File
Save the .exe file to your computer.
Attention: By agreeing to perform the following PC vulnerability test, you will become subject to our simulated "Cyber Attack."
Step 2: Run our .exe Vulnerability Test File
By running our .exe file, we will show you how hackers can do whatever they want with your PC.
During our simulation we will:
- Launch your Windows Calculator.
- Abort your Internet Explorer.
- Access several sensitive files (no harm will actually be done), and scan your "My Documents" folder where you most likely keep your private information.
- We will place your sensitive file names (names only!) on our server. Your firewall may notify you of our demo trying to access your system. This means that our simulation was successful and is reporting its findings to our server.
Step 3: View the Results
How to see results:
- Allow our Vulnerability Test File to connect to the Internet.
- You will receive a link enabling you to view your PC's Vulnerability Test results.
- Refresh this page and the information we collected from your PC will immediately and automatically be erased from our servers.
Step 4: Get protected - Install BufferZone Pro
To complete the test, Download BufferZone Pro, repeat the test, and see for yourself how this time our "attack" will fail thanks to BufferZone Pro protection.